Looks like we have limited ratings for Kiawah Island Golf Resort right now. By any chance, have you worked for Kiawah Island Golf Resort? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow Kiawah Island Golf Resort and get updates on Kiawah Island Golf Resort’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

1 Director of HR Kiawah Island Golf Resort Reviews and Ratings

Director of HR
Posted 5 years ago in Kiawah Island, SC

"Fast paced, polished, high energy environment and customer focused."

What do you like about working at Kiawah Island Golf Resort?

"We started each day with this chant...It's show time! I loved the beach front property and all the interesting guests such as George Clooney, Billy Jean King, and wealthy people from around the world. Loved the golf courses that were serene and my therapy when I need a few minutes off stage. Our sole purpose was to create a guest experience that will bring them back again, and we did it very well. I led a project that improved guest relations and had a direct impact on the daily average rates, which increased revenue."

What don't you like about working at Kiawah Island Golf Resort?

"I was the first minority in senior management and it was tough building creditability and being accepted. However, was successful in building allegiance and alliances with three of the best gentleman that helped me gain leverage to influence critical outcomes."

"I created a performance-based system that was based on metrics versus subjective measures that created disparity. executive bonuses were linked to the overall performance of their department, which improved their relationships with the front line teams."