Kaiser Permanente Reviews Browse Kaiser Permanente Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Kaiser Permanente give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Kaiser Permanente employees are Pharmacy Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Programmer Analysts with a rating of 4.5.

(based on 257 Kaiser Permanente Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.9
Growth Opportunities 3.5
People You Work With 4.2
Person You Work For 4.0
Rewards You Receive 3.8
Support You Get 3.9
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 4.0
"I've worked for Kaiser Permanente for almost 3 years and since I've been there I have always had a good and positive work environment. Co-workers and Kaiser employees are all great to work with and I never have any complaints. I have learned a lot as my time progressed in the company. I can use everything I have learned later in life throughout my career and I am thankful for that."
Posted 11 months ago in Falls Church, VA

437 Kaiser Permanente Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Kaiser Permanente Reviews by Job Title →

Posted last week in Wailuku, HI

"I have been working for Kaiser Permanente for the past 7+ years, in the same claims department. This department has currently moved operations to CO. I liked this job; due to the variety within the department. Yes, the same job had to be completed every day; but there seemed to be variety & a challenge."

IT Analyst
Posted last month in Pleasanton, CA

"It's a strong base with technical variance which can really help career."

Kaiser Permanente (437)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Harlem Hospital Center (13)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Pacific Dental Services (10)
MySQL Database Administrator
Posted 2 months ago in Kensington, MD

"I'm currently working for this company."

Posted 2 months ago in Pleasanton, CA

"I worked at Kaiser Permanente till 2014, The experience was unique and educational, I would not choose to experience this again. The lack of communication and loyalty to the employees and effort to understand individuals' situation or history with their employment, leads to poor employee development."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Average Kaiser Permanente Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Patient Representative
Posted 4 months ago in Bakersfield, CA

"Awesome employer to work for."

Project Account Manager
Posted 5 months ago in Los Angeles, CA

"Tasked with implementation of printer refresh project for 237 nationwide hospitals in 3 years time. By creating a strict guidelines and procedures for the project, we insured the customer a smooth transition. Creating a dedicated team of professionals for installation, service and training. To date, we installed more then 30,000 printers, saving the customer 1.2 million dollars a year in service maintenance and printing costs."

Posted 5 months ago in Corona, CA

"I worked for Kaiser for almost 7 years. I was proud to work for such a big company."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Pasadena, CA

"Upper management made it difficult to complete job duties as obstacles were always put in the way. Although there are MANY good folks within the group, there were a few that could not be trusted as management looked to find things to use against you. Honesty and integrity lacked within management."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Fresno, CA

"I've worked for Kaiser Permanente for almost seven years; fantastic benefits but inability to promote if you are non-clinical staff. Some departments are better than others in working with those seeking advancement opportunities. There is a tendency to play politics and favorites versus investing in those who want to move up the ranks. If you are considered a valuable employee you should be paid what you are worth and based on performance; however, that is not the case at Kaiser for the union employees are the only ones who seem to matter. Prefer to work with an organization which promotes transparency and invests in their employees instead of being treated like a work horse."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Programmer Analyst
Posted 6 months ago in Pasadena, CA

"I have worked for Kaiser for several years. They are a wonderful company to be in. Their compensation package is one of the best I have ever seen. There is also very strong job stability. Employee firings are very rare, and layoffs are almost unheard of. They also encourage you to voice your opinions, and let them know how you feel."

Posted 6 months ago in Fresno, CA

"Employed with Kaiser Permanente for 5 years; opportunities for growth are limited. Many pros - good people, great benefits; and cons - slow adaption and a lack of incentive for those employees who take pride in their work. Performance based salary does not exist."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Pleasanton, CA

"Great people at KP IT, tools are a bit behind but overall a great place to work. Excellent working schedule and facilities."

Posted 8 months ago in San Marcos, CA

"Great environment. Co-workers are great to work with. It takes a long time to get new instrumentation into use."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Compliance Auditor
Posted 8 months ago in Pasadena, CA

"I've worked for the company since 2007. Kaiser Permanente Hospital is a big organization which thrives in so many ways. Kaiser monitors diabetes, obesity, screening for colon cancer, breast cancer, hypertension, etc."

Application Lead
Posted 8 months ago in Pleasanton, CA

"Good to get such a great employer in information technology stream."