ITT Tech Reviews

On average, employees at ITT Tech give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest ITT Tech employees are Interns submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Systems Support Technicians with a rating of 4.6. Browse ITT Tech Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 110 ITT Tech Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.5
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 3.9

181 ITT Tech Company Reviews and Ratings

4.9Posted 5 months ago in Torrance, CA
"It is a fair organization with very collaborative people. The management is one of the best I have seen and I have seen many. Team work is encouraged and most people have say in the day to day operations. Everyone contributes and the peer interaction is professional. I really enjoy the interaction with the students and they get a superior learning experience from this organization. I recommend them for both employment and as a premier educational experience. I welcome the day to day challenges and the growth I see in the students."
Project Manager
Posted this week

"ITT Bornemann is wonderful place to work and to learn in the engineering fields. It's a great opportunity to create a real networking with high level professionals."

Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Posted 3 months ago in Douglasville, GA

"No advancement, pay is poor, management and leadership is awful. Do not recommend this campus for employment."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Way You Work 2 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

ITT Tech (181)

3.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sanford-Brown (19)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Marinello Schools of Beauty (7)
3.6 Average of All Companies in this Industry (375)
Adjunct Instructor
Posted 4 months ago in Duluth, GA

"I have worked at ITT Tech for three years now and I would say it is a starting place to get your foot in the door. Overall the people there are really nice and the work environment is one for a self starter. The overall company politics can be a little overwhelming sometimes but that is nothing unusual."

Way You Work 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5

Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5

Average ITT Tech Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
Posted 6 months ago in Clive, IA

"While I enjoy being an instructor, the company's business practices can be troubling."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in Youngstown, OH

"I have worked with ITT for 16 years. The compensation is excellent. I am looking for some thing more challenging."

People You Work With 3 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Person You Work For 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Chair Member
Posted 7 months ago in Monroeville, PA

"I've worked with ITT Tech for 11 years and there were some good people, bosses and students that I encountered. The shifts were long at times, but it was for a good reason. I believed that I was helping somebody better themselves overall, if it was my students or my Instructors. When I worked in Monroeville, PA it was a family, when I worked in Tarentum, PA it was more of a cold environment, even the students informed me of this. You do the best with what you have no matter where and what you do."

Company Culture 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Norwood, MA

"Great place to work in regards to the environment, however the upper management is disconnected with the realities of the position. I do believe however things have changed for the better since I have been there."

Way You Work 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Federal Work Study
Posted 8 months ago in Henderson, NV

"I tutor, troubleshoot hardware, update workstation images, trouble shoot network, assist teachers as needed, I get to do a lot of different tasks, which keeps things interesting."

Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Admissions Representative
Posted 8 months ago in Aurora, CO

"I've worked for ITT Tech since 2012. I enjoy my co-workers and working closely with students. Helping them in any way that I can achieve their educational goals."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Work Setting 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Company Culture 2 / 5
Posted 9 months ago in Warrensville Heights, OH

"The campus was a great place to work and I had excellent bosses and a wonderful relationship with everyone I worked with. It was corporate that was the issue. It was difficult for all of us to do our job effectively and it seemed as if corporate cared only for numbers and not the students as individual people with different issues and life problems. It did feel good to say I work for ITT."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Way You Work 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Company Culture 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Posted 11 months ago in Oklahoma City, OK

"I have worked for ITT for over 3 years and have bonuses and negatives both on the local and corporate level. I believe the major area of improvement would be for the company to remember that the students are our clients and not the other way around."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Work Setting 2 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Office Manager
Posted this month in Waco, TX

"This company does not treat it's employees fairly. No pay raises allowed due to TWC regulations."

Company Culture 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Support You Get 3.3 / 5
Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Way You Work 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5
Admissions Representative
Posted this month in Jacksonville, FL

"I worked for ITT Tech for a over a year and found it to be a good environment for me to work in."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 Way You Work 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5
Work Setting 3.7 / 5 Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Company Culture 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5
Adjunct Instructor
Posted this month

"It's a good company dedicated to educate student in developing skills needed bu them to meet industries requirement."

Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5 Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5
Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5