ITT Tech
3.7 (179)
Industry: Technical and Trade Schools - HQ: Carmel, IN

ITT Tech Reviews

On average, employees at ITT Tech give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest ITT Tech employees are Interns submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Systems Support Technicians with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 108 ITT Tech Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.5
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 4.0

179 ITT Tech Company Reviews and Ratings

4.9Posted 2 months ago in Torrance, CA
"It is a fair organization with very collaborative people. The management is one of the best I have seen and I have seen many. Team work is encouraged and most people have say in the day to day operations. Everyone contributes and the peer interaction is professional. I really enjoy the interaction with the students and they get a superior learning experience from this organization. I recommend them for both employment and as a premier educational experience. I welcome the day to day challenges and the growth I see in the students."
Posted last week in Douglasville, GA

"No advancement, pay is poor, management and leadership is awful. Do not recommend this campus for employment."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

ITT Tech (179)

3.9 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sanford-Brown (18)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Marinello Schools of Beauty (7)
3.6 Average of All Companies in this Industry (368)
Adjunct Instructor
Posted last month in Duluth, GA

"I have worked at ITT Tech for three years now and I would say it is a starting place to get your foot in the door. Overall the people there are really nice and the work environment is one for a self starter. The overall company politics can be a little overwhelming sometimes but that is nothing unusual."

Way You Work 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5

4 Reviewers
"room growth"
3 Reviewers
Posted 3 months ago in Clive, IA

"While I enjoy being an instructor, the company's business practices can be troubling."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in Youngstown, OH

"I have worked with ITT for 16 years. The compensation is excellent. I am looking for some thing more challenging."

People You Work With 3 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Person You Work For 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Chair Member
Posted 4 months ago in Monroeville, PA

"I've worked with ITT Tech for 11 years and there were some good people, bosses and students that I encountered. The shifts were long at times, but it was for a good reason. I believed that I was helping somebody better themselves overall, if it was my students or my Instructors. When I worked in Monroeville, PA it was a family, when I worked in Tarentum, PA it was more of a cold environment, even the students informed me of this. You do the best with what you have no matter where and what you do."

Company Culture 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Norwood, MA

"Great place to work in regards to the environment, however the upper management is disconnected with the realities of the position. I do believe however things have changed for the better since I have been there."

Way You Work 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Federal Work Study
Posted 5 months ago in Henderson, NV

"I tutor, troubleshoot hardware, update workstation images, trouble shoot network, assist teachers as needed, I get to do a lot of different tasks, which keeps things interesting."

Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Admissions Representative
Posted 5 months ago in Aurora, CO

"I've worked for ITT Tech since 2012. I enjoy my co-workers and working closely with students. Helping them in any way that I can achieve their educational goals."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Work Setting 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Company Culture 2 / 5
Posted 6 months ago in Warrensville Heights, OH

"The campus was a great place to work and I had excellent bosses and a wonderful relationship with everyone I worked with. It was corporate that was the issue. It was difficult for all of us to do our job effectively and it seemed as if corporate cared only for numbers and not the students as individual people with different issues and life problems. It did feel good to say I work for ITT."

Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Company Culture 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Oklahoma City, OK

"I have worked for ITT for over 3 years and have bonuses and negatives both on the local and corporate level. I believe the major area of improvement would be for the company to remember that the students are our clients and not the other way around."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Work Setting 2 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Office Manager
Posted 9 months ago in Waco, TX

"This company does not treat it's employees fairly. No pay raises allowed due to TWC regulations."

Company Culture 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Support You Get 3.3 / 5
Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Way You Work 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5
Admissions Representative
Posted 9 months ago in Jacksonville, FL

"I worked for ITT Tech for a over a year and found it to be a good environment for me to work in."

Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5 Company Culture 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5
Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 Way You Work 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5
Work Setting 3.7 / 5 Support You Get 3.7 / 5
Adjunct Instructor
Posted 9 months ago

"It's a good company dedicated to educate student in developing skills needed bu them to meet industries requirement."

Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5 Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5
Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5
School Chair of Electronics
Posted last year in Madison, MS

"Profit over people every time."

What do you like about working at ITT Tech?

"Helping the students learn electronics, and working with equally dedicated teachers."

"If you care about education and your students, don't apply! If all you care about is money but can pretend otherwise, don't worry about the interview because you'll fit the corporate culture perfectly."

What don't you like about working at ITT Tech?

"Executive leadership schemes to take advantage of students for profit; they do not care at all about education or about the students' achievements (or non-achievementsso long as they stay so the company can keep sucking money out of them)."

"Purge top level executives, beginning with CEO. Bring in real educators to run the company as a REAL school. ITT has convinced me that the U.S. should require all for-profit schools to be reorganized as non-profits, or they should be brought back into the public school arena."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5