Invensys Reviews Browse Invensys Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Invensys give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Invensys employees are Manufacturing Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.0.

(based on 39 Invensys Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.9
Work Setting 4.2

56 Invensys Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Invensys Reviews by Job Title →

Lead Project Engineer
Posted last month in Foxborough, MA

"Invensys Operations Management (IOM) is a global technology, software and consulting organization. IOM designs, manufactures, installs, tests and commissions software and computer-based hardware for the automation and regulation of industrial and facility operations, the management of certain administrative functions of manufacturing businesses, and simulation of manufacturing process operations. IOM also provides control, data and measurement instrumentation solutions and services to manage specific parameters of the manufacturing process for the global industrial control and process markets. We are part of Invensys Plc, a global industrial automation, controls and transportation group based in London, England."

Posted 3 months ago in Huston, ID

"I have been working with Invensys since 2012. Invensys is a global technology company that works in partnership with a broad range of industrial and commercial customers to design and supply advanced technologies that optimize their operational performance and profitability. From oil refineries and power stations to mining companies and appliance manufacturers, our market-leading software, systems and controls enable our customers to monitor, control and automate their products and processes, thereby maximizing safety, efficiency, reliability and ease of use. Active in over 180 countries, we employ more than 16,500 people across four business segments: Software, Industrial Automation, Energy Controls and Appliance."

Posted 5 months ago in Foxboro, WI

"For freshers it's a really good place to learn the great DCS and PLC."

Posted 5 months ago in Brownsville, TX

"The company Invensys has good working opportunities."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

Average Invensys Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted 6 months ago in Novi, MI

"It's been a good experience overall."

Senior Site Engineer
Posted 6 months ago

"Schneider Electric/Invnsys is a great place to work, coworkers are always willing to help out. I was somewhat disappointed when I started, as all of the tools I required were not available, so I had to borrow some off other coworkers or use my own. Overall I would recommend them, but I would suggest asking for a work order list, instead of flying by the seat of my pants."

Supply Quality Engineer
Posted 7 months ago in Mexico, ME

"I have been working for Invensys Controls Since 2004; and I can say that this has been a strong company due that we have been operating for more than 30 years. Invensys Controls is one of the greatest companies I've worked for; values are very important for Invensys; but most important is their employees."

Director of Global Communications
Posted 8 months ago in Plano, TX

"Company was in a continual state of transition. Headquarters location keeps moving and focus on business keeps changing. Hopefully by now things have settled down. When I was there everything was done more than once as the directions from leadership kept changing constantly. The CEO of Invensys in London never communicated his plans to the rest of the leadership until it was time to implement. Everything was knee jerk reaction at that point. Overall the work environment was nice and I learned a lot. I also received the support from my leadership to get my job done in an effective manner. The lack of company culture and communication among employees made the experience uncomfortable. Not a place I ever enjoyed working. I never felt at home working for Invensys."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Posted 9 months ago in Lake Forest, CA

"I worked at Triconex, Invensys Process Systems, as a contract senior independent review engineer. The company moved from the city of Irvine to Lake Forest, California. At the new facility, Triconex, Wonderware, and other IPS entities merged under one roof, which created more cross-functional job opportunities. I was at the Irvine, California facility in 2007. I believe that various reorganization management changes occurred from the top down, when IPS moved to Lake Forest."

Software Engineering Intern
Posted 11 months ago in Foxborough, MA

"I've interned at Invensys for 6 years. During my time there, I have been able to learn technology and have been able to exist in a team driven environment. I have had opportunities to learn C#, .NET, Powershell and other technologies that can prove useful to my employment at another company. I believe it is time for a change since I just graduated college and do not know anything other than Invensys."

Senior Application Engineer
Posted last year
Technical Writer
Posted last year in Irvine, CA

"I had a great experience as a contract technical writer."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Posted last year in Houston, TX

"It is a good place to work. Nice managers and flexible working schedule."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
Application Engineer
Posted 2 years ago in Lake Forest, CA

What do you like about working at Invensys?

"The hours at this company is very flexible. As long as we have 8 hours a day is good enough."

What don't you like about working at Invensys?

"My current title is not matched with my level of experiences."

"I didn't have any suggestion for management for now. I might have something in the future."

Principal Consultant
Posted 2 years ago

What do you like about working at Invensys?

"Independence - I'm supported when need be and can do my own thing when I don't need support."

"If you're independently motivated and can operate on your own, it is a great balance between being a fully independent consultant and an employee at one of our clients."

What don't you like about working at Invensys?

"The challenge with consulting is that it is possible to get stuck at the same client and stagnate rather than get new and exciting challenges"

"I'm quite happy with how my group is being managed, however I would love to see more cross-functional training and collaboration."