IBM Marketing Representative Reviews Browse IBM Reviews by Job Title →

Marketing Representatives at IBM give their company a 4.2 out of 5.0, while the average rating for IBM is 3.9, making them 7% happier than every other employee at IBM and 15% happier than every other Marketing Representative on CareerBliss - the happiest Marketing Representatives work for Campaigners.

(based on 1 Marketing Representative Review Rating)

4 Marketing Representative IBM Reviews and Ratings Browse IBM Reviews by Job Title →

Posted this month
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3.9 / 5 Work Setting 3.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Company Culture 4.7 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Posted 4 years ago in Riverside, CA

"It's not the company that it pretends to be."

What do you like about working at IBM?

"I dearly love that IBM at least maintained dedication to service among its core beliefs of respecting the individual, dedication to service, and striving for superiority."

"Hold to your own high standards. If IBM does not support them, take them elsewhere."

What don't you like about working at IBM?

"Management mistook termination threats for motivational tools from day one. A manager's attempted to unload a money-losing account onto an employee from another department was not even frowned upon. A branch manager actually said that he wanted 'greedy' marketing representatives. The meaning of greedy to intend the risk of unpleasant consequences to customers was clear. I took pride in providing customer with IBM equipment that correctly solved problems. Correcting a predecessors inferior solution cost me personally $20,000 in commission. But I was scorned for placing so high a value on professional relationships with customers. Management interfered excessively when marketers efforts began to pay off, attempting to take credit for themselves. When times were hard, and encouragement needed most, managers distanced themselves from subordinates; neglecting, abandoning, and blaming them instead. During a time of mass firing, I was singled out in a test for retention. By I had complained about management. And so a co-worker was instructed to take my result and claim it as her own."

"Respect the individual, dedicate to service, strive for superiority in all things, and do no evil."

Posted 4 years ago in Los Angeles, CA

"It was a great place to work at that time."

What do you like about working at IBM?

"I like the support and training."

What don't you like about working at IBM?

"It is not as organized or structured as it was."

Posted 4 years ago in Kahului, HI

What do you like about working at IBM?

"On Maui, I was my own boss."

"Dress properly."

What don't you like about working at IBM?

"I dislike wearing a coat and tie."

"None, they were great to me."

Average IBM Attributes by Marketing Representative