4.8
(based on 1 Humanscale Review Rating)
Company Culture 5.0
Growth Opportunities 3.0
People You Work With 5.0
Person You Work For 5.0
Rewards You Receive 5.0
Support You Get 5.0
Way You Work 5.0
Work Setting 5.0

3 Humanscale Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Humanscale Reviews by Job Title →

Customer Service Manager
Posted 2 years ago in Englewood, CO

What do you like about working at Humanscale?

"Everything, but mainly the culture of providing excellent customer service, through follow up and follow through. Do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. Also for me personally the challenges everyday is different and challenging."

"To be honest, enthusiastic and answer all questions with a strait and complete answer."

What don't you like about working at Humanscale?

"Nothing really, I love the company, my job and work well with my peers and my subordinates respect and follow me."

"Mainly to lead by example, and be open to suggestions."

Business Development Representative
Posted 5 years ago in Los Angeles, CA

"DO NOT WORK HERE!"

What do you like about working at Humanscale?

"My coworkers were great and the Design Team at Humanscale has created some amazing chairs."

"Steer clear of this company. The attrition rate is through the roof (for reasons well known by any current and previous employees). In the period of time that I was employed there, I basically witnessed a loss of one employee per month... and I tried to stick it out in the hopes that things would eventually change. Recruiters will somehow get your name once you're employed there because Humanscale has such a bad reputation that they know they can bank on the fact that you are not happily employed. I had several (Recruiters) tell me that they were surprised I stayed there as long as I did (over 1 year) because they'd heard how miserable the place was."

What don't you like about working at Humanscale?

"The Managers have no training and no authority to make decisions at a local level. They micro-manage every aspect of your day and are basically told to do as much by their superiors. Humanscale is big on face time and daily meetings even if it means rescheduling and/or missing a meeting with a potential PAYING client."

"There needs to be a shake-down at the top (C-Level) and continue from there. The problem with Humanscale is that the bad management strategies roll down-hill. They need to restructure from top to bottom and eliminate the people who have created the negative working environment."

4.8
Humanscale (3)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Devcon Security Services (9)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Loomis Armored (19)
3.3 Average of All Companies in this Industry (881)
Regional Sales Manager
Posted 5 years ago in Pojoaque, NM

"Product & associates"

"Must be 200% Humanscale focused! No room for other personal/work life balance."