Honda Motor Reviews

On average, employees at Honda Motor give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Honda Motor employees are Director of Finances submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Service Advisors with a rating of 4.4. Browse Honda Motor Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 87 Honda Motor Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.6
Work Setting 3.9

153 Honda Motor Company Reviews and Ratings

Sales Consultant
Posted last month in West Roxbury, MA

"Strong company, great upper management, good service department and great co workers."

Posted last month in Marysville, OH

"Excellent company. All employees are treated equally. Healthy work environment."

Salesperson
Posted 4 months ago in White Plains, NY

"I worked for White Plains Honda for over 18 ½ years. The company was strong but the turnover rate of managers was high. With that there was a lot of change that came with every manager. Overall I liked working for them."

Posted 5 months ago in Torrance, CA

"Worked with American Honda Motors, Torrance CA for 3 years as part of telematics division.The environment is very sick, zero motivation, only political and no work ethics. I do not recommend this company to anybody who has the zeal to work in a professional environment."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Average Honda Motor Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted 6 months ago in Duluth, GA

"This is my second time working for Gwinnett Place Honda. It is a great company and has a lot of great people. There are some challenges in my department with a few individuals that want to do what they want, when they want. It is in the process of changing. When that does the attitude with everyone will be better."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Posted 6 months ago

"Actually the Honda Motor I worked for is in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I was there from April '99 to March 2012. It's a great place to be and grow as a professional. I had the opportunity to know some other offices around the world such as USA, Japan and China. The philosophy and motto is the same! I'm very proud to be a part of Honda's history."

Posted 6 months ago in Lincoln, AL

"Great company to start the career. Pretty good pay right as a new grad. Have great compensation."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in Marysville, OH

"I enjoy working at Honda. My only problem is I have been a contractor for almost 7 years and I can't seem to get hired full time."

Posted 7 months ago in Russells Point, OH

"I've worked with HTM for over nine years. HTM offers great opportunities for employees that would like to develop and advance from within. The work environment is good, fast paced, and values the input of all associates. Everyone wears the same uniform and all levels of management are approachable. HTM is a great place to work."

Senior DBA
Posted 8 months ago in Torrance, CA

"I've worked for AHM for over 15 years. My colleagues are very professional and fun to work with. However, with the recent IT cutback and out sourcing, it's getting less desirable to work at."

Automotive Technician
Posted 10 months ago in San Jose, CA

"A fun and growing workplace that enables you to use your skills to maximize your earnings."

General Sales Manager
Posted 10 months ago in Raynham, MA

"I have 8 plus years working for Silko Honda. This store has a history of over 40 yrs and a customer return base that is excellent. CSI always above. Great to work with my used car mgr, the best I have seen. My GM is also very good. The owner and son have been straight forward with me and I respect old school rules for they brought me back for a 3rd time. This is a very good store. I am only looking because of a hire that I feel was not given to the right person and for a new opportunity in my life."

Posted 10 months ago in Greensburg, IN

"I have been employed here through Elwood Staffing for almost 15 months and I enjoy my job. The issue I have is the lack of communication pertaining to my future and getting hired on permanently."

BDC Representative
Posted 10 months ago in Woodside, NY

"I have worked at this company for almost a decade. There is no room for growth and those given to me where a downgrade. There needs to be more organization and processes be better. I was the test child where I was thrust into positions without pay-plans to be relieved and the next person gets a higher pay-plan and grade."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Project Engineer
Posted this month in Santa Barbara, CA

"I has been an amazing experience."