Honda Motor Reviews

On average, employees at Honda Motor give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Honda Motor employees are Director of Finances submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Service Advisors with a rating of 4.4. Browse Honda Motor Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 85 Honda Motor Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.6

Honda Motor Jobs

151 Honda Motor Company Reviews and Ratings

Salesperson
Posted 2 months ago in White Plains, NY

"I worked for White Plains Honda for over 18 ½ years. The company was strong but the turnover rate of managers was high. With that there was a lot of change that came with every manager. Overall I liked working for them."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Posted 3 months ago in Torrance, CA

"Worked with American Honda Motors, Torrance CA for 3 years as part of telematics division.The environment is very sick, zero motivation, only political and no work ethics. I do not recommend this company to anybody who has the zeal to work in a professional environment."

Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Company Culture 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in Duluth, GA

"This is my second time working for Gwinnett Place Honda. It is a great company and has a lot of great people. There are some challenges in my department with a few individuals that want to do what they want, when they want. It is in the process of changing. When that does the attitude with everyone will be better."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Posted 4 months ago

"Actually the Honda Motor I worked for is in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I was there from April '99 to March 2012. It's a great place to be and grow as a professional. I had the opportunity to know some other offices around the world such as USA, Japan and China. The philosophy and motto is the same! I'm very proud to be a part of Honda's history."

Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5

Average Honda Motor Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted 4 months ago in Lincoln, AL

"Great company to start the career. Pretty good pay right as a new grad. Have great compensation."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Marysville, OH

"I enjoy working at Honda. My only problem is I have been a contractor for almost 7 years and I can't seem to get hired full time."

Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Russells Point, OH

"I've worked with HTM for over nine years. HTM offers great opportunities for employees that would like to develop and advance from within. The work environment is good, fast paced, and values the input of all associates. Everyone wears the same uniform and all levels of management are approachable. HTM is a great place to work."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Senior DBA
Posted 6 months ago in Torrance, CA

"I've worked for AHM for over 15 years. My colleagues are very professional and fun to work with. However, with the recent IT cutback and out sourcing, it's getting less desirable to work at."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Work Setting 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Automotive Technician
Posted 8 months ago in San Jose, CA

"A fun and growing workplace that enables you to use your skills to maximize your earnings."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
General Sales Manager
Posted 8 months ago in Raynham, MA

"I have 8 plus years working for Silko Honda. This store has a history of over 40 yrs and a customer return base that is excellent. CSI always above. Great to work with my used car mgr, the best I have seen. My GM is also very good. The owner and son have been straight forward with me and I respect old school rules for they brought me back for a 3rd time. This is a very good store. I am only looking because of a hire that I feel was not given to the right person and for a new opportunity in my life."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Greensburg, IN

"I have been employed here through Elwood Staffing for almost 15 months and I enjoy my job. The issue I have is the lack of communication pertaining to my future and getting hired on permanently."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Person You Work For 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
BDC Representative
Posted 8 months ago in Woodside, NY

"I have worked at this company for almost a decade. There is no room for growth and those given to me where a downgrade. There needs to be more organization and processes be better. I was the test child where I was thrust into positions without pay-plans to be relieved and the next person gets a higher pay-plan and grade."

Way You Work 5 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Project Engineer
Posted 10 months ago in Santa Barbara, CA

"I has been an amazing experience."

Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Work Setting 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Posted 11 months ago in Greensburg, IN

"If you are looking for a job that gives you a nice starting position to set up yourself in the automotive industry as an engineer it is really easy for you to get your foot n the door. Decent pay and benefits if you are single. If you don't have plans for the weekend they will give you things to do."

Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5 Way You Work 2.7 / 5
Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Company Culture 2.7 / 5
Posted 11 months ago in Hagerstown, MD

"Great company, very good atmosphere, great pay, and great people!"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5