Home Depot
3.8 (689)
Industry: Building Materials and Garden Equipment - HQ: Atlanta, GA

Looks like we have limited ratings for Home Depot right now. By any chance, have you worked for Home Depot? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow Home Depot and get updates on Home Depot’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

Home Depot JobsView All »

3 Special Services Associate Home Depot Reviews and Ratings

Posted 3 years ago

What do you like about working at Home Depot?

"I like the people whom I work with. They truly are nice and helpful at times."

"Know what you are worth, and don't be afraid to stand up for what you believe is the right thing."

What don't you like about working at Home Depot?

"I dislike how things are run and how they say they will promote from within the company, only to outsource in the end."

"Listen to other coworkers and take the opinions into consideration at times."

Posted 4 years ago in Stroudsburg, PA

What do you like about working at Home Depot?

"I enjoyed working with the management and other associates as well. We all got along without overstepping the line between employee and manager. I also enjoyed helping the customers get the service they needed, and the pay scale was very high for a retail company and the area I was in."

"It generally is a good place to work for, but be prepared for the changing shifts."

What don't you like about working at Home Depot?

"The hours were not consistent, I would work the morning shift one day, and be coming in till the evening or closing on other days."

"They need to listen a little more to what their associates were telling them and to make the changes necessary to make associates happy so they can better assist their customers."

Posted this month in Las Vegas, NV

"Good job - challenging, good pay, and worth sticking with."

What do you like about working at Home Depot?

"I like the steady hours and good company."

"Be honest and don't underestimate yourself."

What don't you like about working at Home Depot?

"I dislike the stressed customers, and being unable to compensate customers for delays which are not HD's fault."