Home Depot Reviews Browse Home Depot Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Home Depot give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Home Depot employees are Sales Representatives submitting an average rating of 4.7 and HR Managers also with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 387 Home Depot Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Growth Opportunities 3.4
People You Work With 4.3
Person You Work For 3.9
Rewards You Receive 3.5
Support You Get 3.7
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 3.8
"Home Depot is a good job that I worked at for over 5 years. The management treats you with respect and gives you what you need to do your job."
Posted 10 months ago in Ozone Park, NY

720 Home Depot Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Home Depot Reviews by Job Title →

SAP Consultant
Posted last month in Atlanta, GA

"It was a good experience working with HD Supply."

Technical Lead
Posted last month in Atlanta, GA

"I have worked with Home Depot in the IT security domain. I feel that the company is very vast and has excellent customer service. I would recommend to anyone."

Home Depot (720)

4.2 Highest Rated in this Industry is National Sales Co. (11)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Rain Bird (15)
Posted last month in Austin, TX

"Fantastic place to work. You can work there for the rest of your life if you so chose."

Posted last month in Madison, WI

"Great company to work for, worked in 5 different stores and have gained friends for life from all of them. The company really takes care of the managers and associates. It was the best company I've ever worked for."

Average Home Depot Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Posted 2 months ago in Glen Mills, PA

"I have worked at Home Depot for 2 years now and everything from its environment to its managers are above the standard of other companies in its type."

Posted 2 months ago in Frisco, TX

"I have worked for The Home Depot for four years in several different areas: Sales/Cashier/Customer Service and Bookkeeper."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Sales Representative
Posted 2 months ago in Ridley Park, PA

"Working for Home Depot has given me the opportunity to maintain great customer service attributes. I remain updated on products within and outside my department as the company gives us the access to expand our knowledge base. Associates are given the resources to learn and grow not just as employees but Home Depot also assists in uplifting associates as people."

Sales Department Associate
Posted 2 months ago in Peachtree City, GA

"I have been with The Home Depot since March of last year. They strive on providing the best retail experience in their industry while creating lasting loyal customer relationships. Throughout my time at Home Depot I have seen that working for a company with strong values and morals is what I seek in any future company I work for."

Posted 3 months ago in Niles, IL

"I worked for Home Depot for many years, and have gotten a paycheck basically. Not treated well. See a 92% personal turnover rate every year, so that should give you an idea what other people think of the place. I've seen many Assistant Store Managers work for years to get to that position and walk out throwing the keys in the air to next in charge within 1 month, and as I said, many. And don't get hurt there, when they refuse to pay medical bills you have to get a lawyer to fight theirs, and then they find a way to fire you, because you sued the company, and I hear this comes from the top to get rid of you. Not the Store Manager's fault, he's told what to do. I see the review of Home Depot employees below is rated pretty high, those people are really afraid of losing their job. I'm going to stop writing now, because I can see from the reviews nobody wants to tell the truth."

Sales Associate
Posted 3 months ago

"I worked for Home Depot since 2012. The store associates are all nice, everyone gets along and are friends. Unfortunately when it comes to their management they need to work a lot on it for the reason that they play the favoritism card and the store doesn't function properly because no one respects them. Management needs to be completely changed."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Customer Service Lead
Posted 3 months ago in Hooksett, NH

"Home Depot is a great company to work for. It has many locations nation wide."

Posted 3 months ago in Mesa, AZ

"Home depot is a good company if you just want a job and not a career. Managers do not care about the employer, they want to see money, that's all they are interested, even the employees that have the necessary skills to perform the duties. Good place to work for persons out of high school or going to college because it is part time work only."

Posted 4 months ago in Overland Park, KS

"I enjoy working part-time at Home Depot. I enjoy the work and the people I work alongside. Home Depot treats their employees well and trains them constantly. Never a boring moment there. Always in motion doing something and helping a customer. I work in Garden and enjoy gardening as a hobby, so have a lot of fun at work. I have learned a lot about the retail industry and customer service."

Posted 4 months ago in Elgin, IL

"I work at Home Depot part time and found they care about there customers. Customers are their driving force. I have seen growth and caring in this company."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Sales Representative
Posted 4 months ago in Tampa, FL

"I've worked at The Home Depot for a year now and I appreciate everything they have done for me, I loved customer service, but designing is where I would much rather spend my time. I won't give up until the client is happy! All my supervisors and all the associates love me. I make everyone smile every time I am there."