We're not sure where that is... Please try another location.
General Motors
4.1 (389)
HQ: Detroit, MI

General Motors Reviews

(based on 190 General Motors Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.9
Work Setting 4.1
General Motors JobsView All »

389 General Motors Company Reviews and Ratings

3.3Posted 3 months ago in Roswell, GA
"GM is a great company, and is trying to do great things in pulling work back in house that has been outsourced for literally decades. The dispersed workforce and some teams spread across all four sites. (Atlanta, Phoenix, Detroit, Austin) All are making the job more difficult than it needs to be. The overwhelming presence of ex-Dell and ex-HP employees in Austin ostracizes a lot of good people and good input - even that of ex-Dell and ex-HP people in other sites. Overall, though, a good gig."
Posted this week in Torrance, CA

"I've work for General Motors for 8 years. It has good benefits, especially health insurance."

People You Work With 4 Company Culture 4 Rewards You Receive 4
Support You Get 4 Person You Work For 4 Growth Opportunities 4
Way You Work 4 Work Setting 4
Validation Engineer
Posted this week in Pontiac, MI

"Great company to work for. So many opportunities to learn from."

Support You Get 3 Company Culture 4 Rewards You Receive 1
Growth Opportunities 4 Way You Work 4 Person You Work For 5
Work Setting 3 People You Work With 4

Average General Motors Ratings in the Past 5 Years

Customer Service Manager
Posted this month in Detroit, MI

"I have been with GM for a short time because I was requested to work on a short term project, however during my time there I have found it to be a great working environment filled with intelligent hard working people and a great team atmosphere. I have tremendous respect for each of my peers and everyday I see the determination and drive in there work and it motivates me to perform at an even higher level. I have had the pleasure of working for several very intelligent and successful people."

Growth Opportunities 5 Person You Work For 5 Way You Work 5

"growth opportunities"
"long hours"
Powertrain Design Engineer
Posted last month in Pontiac, MI

"Very good company to be associated with, General Motors has has a presence for over 100 years in many countries. It lives to utmost ethical values and leadership."

Rewards You Receive 4 Way You Work 4 Person You Work For 4

Way You Work 2 Work Setting 4 Growth Opportunities 3
Support You Get 3 Company Culture 4
SAP PP
Posted 3 months ago

"I been working with GM Corp. I like working here, unfortunately my project is ending."

Person You Work For 5 People You Work With 5 Rewards You Receive 5
Work Setting 5 Growth Opportunities 5 Support You Get 5
Company Culture 5 Way You Work 5
Design and Release Engineer
Posted 3 months ago in Indianapolis, IN

"Very poorly managed, I have lost much of my training due to working here."

Person You Work For 2 Company Culture 3 People You Work With 4
Work Setting 2 Way You Work 2 Support You Get 2
Rewards You Receive 4 Growth Opportunities 1
Design Release Engineer
Posted 3 months ago in Detroit, MI

"I worked for GM Mexico for 12 years. It's a good place to work, has great facilities, tools, resources and technology to do your work. The GM Employee has good economic benefits. The environment work is multicultural, which gives a great opportunity to know other cultures and travel. Also there are great opportunities to change of responsability in case you feel you can make better or expand your expertise in other area. In GMM always there is something to do or learn."

Work Setting 4 People You Work With 5 Support You Get 5
Company Culture 4 Rewards You Receive 3 Person You Work For 4
Way You Work 4 Growth Opportunities 3
Quality Engineer
Posted 4 months ago in Buffalo, NY

"I have worked for GM for over 30 years. They have been a very good employer to work for. The company has had its ups and downs over the years but I would definitely recommend GM as an ideal place to work."

Person You Work For 4 Support You Get 4 Company Culture 4
Rewards You Receive 4 Way You Work 4 Work Setting 4
Growth Opportunities 4 People You Work With 5
Global Infrastructure Manager
Posted 5 months ago in Warren, MI

"GM is an excellent company with many dedicated professionals. One does have to get used to the multi-level approval process to get things done."

Work Setting 4 Growth Opportunities 3 Way You Work 4
Support You Get 5 Rewards You Receive 5 People You Work With 5
Person You Work For 5 Company Culture 4
Technical Director
Posted 5 months ago in Woodland Hills, CA

"Ok company to work for during my time in Woodland Hills."

Way You Work 3 Work Setting 3 Growth Opportunities 3
Person You Work For 3 Company Culture 3 People You Work With 3
Support You Get 3 Rewards You Receive 3
Infotainment Specialist
Posted 5 months ago in Austin, TX

"I have worked at GM Customer Support for 2 years now and it is fine but we definitely do not always have the resources we need to do our jobs to the best of our ability. Overall it is a good job that has taught me a lot of new, valuable skills."

Support You Get 2 Rewards You Receive 2 Person You Work For 5
Growth Opportunities 2 People You Work With 4 Company Culture 4
Way You Work 3 Work Setting 3
Senior Application Architect
Posted 5 months ago in Detroit, MI

"Great place to work. I was enjoying the role as an architect as my passion was to design systems of higher complexity with greater challenges. The intresting part was making modifications to existing SOA components that were used 1000 of services.Designing an architechture without affecting the performace, availability and reliability of existing components was challenge which I relished. Overall Nice place for a Technology Architect to solve real world problems that is visible and appreciated."

Rewards You Receive 5 Company Culture 5 Person You Work For 5
Way You Work 5 People You Work With 5 Work Setting 5
Growth Opportunities 5 Support You Get 5
Posted 6 months ago in Detroit, MI

"I have worked for General Motors by way of contract and I would say it's been a fair experience."

Person You Work For 2.3 Company Culture 2.3 Rewards You Receive 2.3
Work Setting 2.3 Way You Work 2.3 Growth Opportunities 2.3
People You Work With 2.3 Support You Get 2.3
Posted 6 months ago in Mexico, MO

"I've been in GM for nearly 7 years, is a great place to work. I know feel I have the experience for a management position but I'm looking for an opportunity outside of Mexico."

Company Culture 4.3 Person You Work For 4.3 People You Work With 4.3
Fountain Valley, CA
CONEXiS Inc
Fountain Valley, CA
Engineer
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Orange, CA
Engineer
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Orange, CA