The people we work with have a tremendous influence over how happy we are on the job. Great coworkers can make a not-so-great job enjoyable. Difficult coworkers, on the other hand, can turn a dream job into a nightmare.
We delved into our extensive employee happiness data to discover which companies score high when it comes to coworkers who like one another.
And now, here are the …
Top 20 Companies Where Employees Love their Coworkers
|Rank||Company||BlissScore for Coworkers||Overall BlissScore||Average Salary|
|5||Keller Williams Realty||4.50||4.34||$55K|
|9||Bank of America||4.43||4.01||$54K|
|16||The Walt Disney Co.||4.39||3.98||$67K|
|18||Electronic Data Systems||4.37||4.05||$68K|
Here is how we put the Top 20 Companies Where Employees Love their Coworkers list together:
- To be considered, a company had to have had at least 25 reviews submitted to CareerBliss in 2012.
- BlissScore for Coworkers reflects how employees of a particular company ranked their level of satisfaction with their coworkers.
- Overall BlissScore incorporates several other factors -- such as compensation, growth opportunity and culture – to measure overall employee happiness at a company.
- Scores are on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Average salary is based on salary info submitted by CareerBliss users.