Clayton State University
Industry: Colleges and Universities - HQ: Morrow, GA

Looks like we have limited ratings for Clayton State University right now. By any chance, have you worked for Clayton State University? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow Clayton State University and get updates on Clayton State University’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

3 Clayton State University Company Reviews and Ratings

Student Assistant
Posted 4 years ago

What do you like about working at Clayton State University?

"Was conducive to my class schedule"

What don't you like about working at Clayton State University?

"Was only a student position."

Clayton State University (3)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Kean University (10)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Vatterott College (8)
Assistant Professor
Posted this month in Morrow, GA

"There are discriminatory policies at Clayton State."

What do you like about working at Clayton State University?

"Its faculty members and students"

"Please, be aware that after they negotiate you contract and you have accepted, they will wait for you to leave your prior position and will come back to you with new contract terms that harm the faculty's interest. Next, be aware that tenure track does not even exist. For you have to sign new contracts every year. If you do not like the new terms of the contract you are out."

What don't you like about working at Clayton State University?

"A very closed mind VP and Assoc. VP for academic affairs; whom do not want to have among their ranks since, at least in the words of the VP for Academic Affairs, only bring troubles to the college."

"Inclusion and participation rather than vertical and and narrow minded academic management and an efficient Registrar Office where students are welcome."

Assistant Professor
Posted this month in Mc Kees Rocks, PA

"Prejudice at Clayton State University"

What do you like about working at Clayton State University?

"Though faculty and students are great; I think that the Academic Provost and her Associate Provost pay little attention to student success. Besides, I find that the way they dealt with me was highly bigotry."

"Well, contracts do not have too much of a meaning or value, at least with Academic Provost and her Associate Provost, since they change things as time goes by and faculties have to sign new contracts every year. If you do not like the conditions of the new contracts they just don't hire you. So, the concept faculty tenure track has a different meaning here since it does not really exist."

What don't you like about working at Clayton State University?

"What I considered a bigotry attitude coming from the Academic Provost and her Associate Provost; and the lack of action the President took when learned from me about the experience I was going through."

"I think they really need to invest in promoting multiculturalism and equal opportunities."