CareCore National
1.9 (8)
Industry: Publishing Industries - HQ: Bluffton, SC

CareCore National Reviews

1.9
(based on 7 CareCore National Review Ratings)
Company Culture 1.7
CareCore National JobsView All »

8 CareCore National Company Reviews and Ratings

Help Desk Analyst
Posted this month in Bluffton, SC

"This place has crazy expectations for what their pay is. Severly underpaid and even more severly overworked. My suggestion if you are looking at applying here? Don't plan on being there long at all. Watch what you say and who you say it around. I loved my co-workers but my boss was completely unwilling to even remotely acknowledge that there was a better way to do things than her way. I couldn't have been happier that I was let go, to dedicate more of time to actually finding another job!"

Work Setting 1 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Way You Work 1 / 5 Company Culture 1 / 5

1.9
CareCore National (8)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is N2 Publishing (21)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is CareCore National (8)
Clinical Reviewer
Posted last year

"Not a good place to work. It is a dead end job and you are treated as such."

What do you like about working at CareCore National?

"I was able to work from home and be at home with my children."

"Ask a lot of questions and ask for phone numbers of current and former employees before deciding on taking this job."

What don't you like about working at CareCore National?

"They threatened my job almost every month. I was told at hire they do phone audits on a quarterly basis but this was NOT the real situation. I was audited bI WEEKLY at least if not more often. They threatened to take away 20 % of my pay on a few occasions due to low audit scores I was told. Well, there is something wrong with their audit scoring. I was audited for a lot of NON clinical issues and marked off. For example, on many occasions, the person on the other end of the line can be difficult to hear and if you ask for the insurance ID more than once ; they automatically take points off in the audit. The employee canNOT contest an audit and have it redone with another call. This was very obnoxious to me. They were threatening to take away my pay and I couldn't contest it. AND the reasons were often NOT valid for missing points. There are so many other issues I would like to put here but it will take up too much space.I finally quit and found another job due to the fact ; I am a sole breadwinner and need a good job.Let me warn you, this is NOT a place to hang your hat. Working at home is the carrot that is dangled but the other issues make it NOT doable."

"Change your ways or you will not compete with others that are more friendly to employees/staff."

Company Culture 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5
Work Setting 1 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5
People You Work With 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5

Average CareCore National Ratings in the Past 5 Years

2012 $1
Nurse Reviewer
Posted last year in Denver, CO

"I work in a hostile work environment. Every month I am recorded."

What do you like about working at CareCore National?

"The ability to work at home. This is it! I really don't like it and would quite if I had to work in office."

"Ask a lot of questions in the interview and record the answers because they tell you half truths that you find out if you work for them later on..."

What don't you like about working at CareCore National?

"I work in a hostile work environment. I am recorded every month. On a monthly basis they threaten my job with a few low scored reviews. They tell me at the end of the month I still have my job.This is psychological warfare!; especially for someone who has children to support. Every month I feel I don't have a job. I can't take much more of this!!"

"Stop the hostile work environment or more people are going to leave than you already have leaving!"

Company Culture 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5
Work Setting 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5
People You Work With 1 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Nurse Reviewer
Posted 2 years ago

"This is a call center job. Not a career."

What do you like about working at CareCore National?

"I can work at home and be with my family. This is it.In summation of other recent reviews, I concur. This is my experience as well."

"If you must interview; ask about their auditing process before you sign up for this ..."

What don't you like about working at CareCore National?

"When I took this job; no one explained to me the nitty gritty' of how they do the MONTHLY ; not quarterly audits. They audit the clinical nurses on a monthly basis. If you do not make better then a 95 % on your audits for that month, they do another set of audits and if you fail those by getting less than 95%, then they start taking 20% of your take home pay. Yep. To say the least, this is degrading. They tell you this is the nature of a call center.You have no recourse. The auditing system is as if it is written in stone and there is nothing you as an employee can do to contest an audited call. I have never felt more degraded at a place of work than at this place."

"Change the way you do business or more people will leave as turnover here is very high."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Company Culture 1 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5
Work Setting 1 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Way You Work 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5
Nurse
Posted 2 years ago

"Not a good job for the long term. Not a place to retire from!"

What do you like about working at CareCore National?

"I was able to work from home. period.This was the only good part of this whole deal."

"If you have to get to the point of an interview ; ask a lot of questions."

What don't you like about working at CareCore National?

"NO job autonomy. They seem to forget we are professionals who have education, experience and a license. I worked hard for what I have today. They frequently state, this is a call center mentality-deal with it.. They treat you as such. You will have no autonomy at this company and there is no chance for advancement. You will be treated as one of the employees who work the call center. If having a little bit of respect on the job due to experience and education is important for you ; this job is not for you. It is almost impossible to get time off ; even one day.Again, they tell you this is a call center and time off is hard to come by due to availability. If you are a person who expects two to three weeks off a year; this is not a place for you. I was never able to get my 2 weeks off for a family vacation and had to give my notice in order to take a planned family vacation. If you want to work for a company that supports the work-family dynamic ;this is not the place."

"Change or get out the ball game.I don't think they care to change."

Company Culture 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5
Support You Get 3.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.1 / 5
Healthcare Coordinator
Posted 3 years ago

What do you like about working at CareCore National?

"There was a good sense of teamwork but you were still able to be in control of your own work."

What don't you like about working at CareCore National?

"The job was tedious and I didn't like being constantly monitored. I felt scrutinized constantly."