Looks like we have limited ratings for Azopharma Pharmaceutical Services right now. By any chance, have you worked for Azopharma Pharmaceutical Services? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow Azopharma Pharmaceutical Services and get updates on Azopharma Pharmaceutical Services’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

2 Azopharma Pharmaceutical Services Company Reviews and Ratings

Network Administrator
Posted 4 years ago in Hollywood, FL

"Company was growing too fast to keep and now is downsizing."

What do you like about working at Azopharma Pharmaceutical Services?

"The IT Director was the probally the best director i've worked for"

Executive Assistant to the CEO
Posted 5 years ago in Hollywood, FL

"Hard work, but rewarding"

What do you like about working at Azopharma Pharmaceutical Services?

"I liked working with the majority of the people I worked with. It was very challenging yet rewarding; the CEO was a very fair person and good mentor."

"If anyone really wants to work at Azopharma; they need to know that they will have to dedicate themselves 100% to this company, they will not be permitted to have a life outside of work as this is frowned upon."

What don't you like about working at Azopharma Pharmaceutical Services?

"The politics and the corporate culture it had in the end was not a conducive environment that fostered team work."

"I suggest that they take a closer look at the management they currently have as they are not trained to be supervisors/managers and are going to be unsuccesful; therefore impede the growth of this company"

Azopharma Pharmaceutical Services (2)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Comdata (5)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Birch Communications (21)