AT&T Reviews Browse AT&T Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at AT&T give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest AT&T employees are Cable Splicing Technicians submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Technical Consultants with a rating of 4.9.

(based on 1511 AT&T Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Growth Opportunities 3.4
People You Work With 4.4
Person You Work For 4.1
Rewards You Receive 3.8
Support You Get 3.9
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 3.9
"Working with AT&T overall was a very positive experience for me. I learned how to work within a team, my strengths as well as weaknesses. My co-workers helped to make the workplace more enjoyable aside from the many pressures of working in a call center environment. Best part of the job was being able to assist customers with their technical issues and insuring the service they're paying for is working. Like any call center there's always the ups and the downs."
Posted 9 months ago in Las Vegas, NV

2,152 AT&T Company Reviews and Ratings Browse AT&T Reviews by Job Title →

Posted 22 hours ago in Los Angeles, CA

"Worked for this company for over 15 years. specifically in this field for most of the time. The specific title is Construction Splicer."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Technical Support Representative
Posted this week in Bothell, WA

"I've worked for ATT for 4 years. The company does have a lot of opportunity to advance. However, please be aware that Tech support is a call center type job. You need to be able to meet the required stats each month."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

AT&T (2152)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is The Outsource Group (13)
Posted last week in Sacramento, CA

"AT&T is a good company to work for. Need an environment with less strain on my legs."

Posted last week in San Ramon, CA

"I worked for AT&T Lab from 2011 to 2014 as a contractor, the work is interesting and challenging. I found the groups I worked with are professional and dedicated. The company is heading to the right direction in terms of technology. I believe AT&T is a competitive company and will be a good place to work."

Average AT&T Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted last week in Orange Park, FL

"Their wasn't any room for growth."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Posted last week

"Hard work pays. Good hourly pay & Comp plan rewards motivated sellers. Retail hours may not be for everyone, holidays, nights, & weekends. Union protection in my state."

Design Manager
Posted last week in Concord, CA

"I worked fro AT&T Advertising Solutions for 18 years. I was a part of the Directory Division and we were a close knit group. I worked my way of the chain but always remembered where I came from and that helped me put together a great team. Although the division was sold off, I still to this day interact with all the folks I worked with. Good Times!!"

Posted this month in Austin, TX

"Traditional company but emerging technology develops."

Team Manager
Posted last month in Davenport, IA

"Pay is competitive. Benefits are great. Physical environment is beautiful - very positive-appearing place to work. Employee discounts are generous. Micromanaged? Yes. Valued? No. Managers are never allowed to manage their people, but must cave in to flavors of the month by the Center Director. They should rename the position from Team Manager, to Team Bureaucrat, or Assistant Coach - there is no real authority in any supervisory position in Customer Care. My best day at AT&T was the day I gave my notice."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Network Engineer
Posted last month in Atlanta, GA

"Great! Would love to continue my employment with AT&T, but compensation is not equal to the type of work that I am tasked. Great environment and good people to work with, however."

Posted last month in Fayetteville, GA

"I have been with AT&T for about 6 months, I love the job itself and the company isn't bad at all. They pay fair and the work is easy minus the extreme overtime but that's not exactly a bad thing because we are paid hourly. My only gripe with AT&T is the management, they promote people that are liars and backstabbers. They are the type to shake your hand and smile in your face but they are giving you the finger behind their back."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Java Developer
Posted last month in Atlanta, GA

"Management is messed up. Using outsourcing too much."

IT Technical Support Analyst
Posted last month in Austin, TX

"I've worked for AT&T Wi-Fi since 2012. The company emphasizes strong ethical value. Supervisor cares about each agent performance and willing to help if needed."

Posted last month in Chicago, IL

"I contracted at AT&T. I found the company culture of the areas and teams I interacted with to be positive and encouraging. However, upper management was demoralizing in that there was no notice or recognition of business knowledge acquired by contractors and they simply rotated contractors though. Each time with the new people needing to come up to speed with the relevant business knowledge required to perform proficiently in the position. The hands on managers recognized this but upper management insisted all that was necessary was a skill set."

Technology Strategist
Posted last month in San Antonio, TX

"My primary role as Chief Technology Strategist was to act as a liaison between the CIOs of very large AT&T clients and the AT&T technical sales staff. In that role, I assisted my clients in developing technology roadmaps and translating those plans into actionable information for AT&T's sales teams. My tasks also included writing proposals for very large opportunities (some exceeding $10 million in value)."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5