AT&T Reviews Browse AT&T Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at AT&T give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest AT&T employees are Engineers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Cable Splicing Technicians also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 1963 AT&T Review Ratings)
"Working with AT&T overall was a very positive experience for me. I learned how to work within a team, my strengths as well as weaknesses. My co-workers helped to make the workplace more enjoyable aside from the many pressures of working in a call center environment. Best part of the job was being able to assist customers with their technical issues and insuring the service they're paying for is working. Like any call center there's always the ups and the downs."
Posted about a year ago in Las Vegas, NV

2,615 AT&T Company Reviews and Ratings Browse AT&T Reviews by Job Title →

Oracle DBA
Posted last month in Richardson, TX

"I have worked for AT&T for the last 2 years and it has been a pretty good experience. Most of the time I am rushing to complete the tight schedules and the oncall used to be more frequent each time. However I feel satisfied with this job."

Senior QA Analyst
Posted last month in Atlanta, GA

"I have been working for AT&T client, less than a year, and had an opportunity to work on complex tasks and projects; overall it's a great experience working with ATT."

AT&T (2615)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (7)
Posted last month in Pittsburgh, PA

"AT&T is a leader in innovative technology and a great place to work to grow and learn."

Posted last month in Dallas, TX

"Great place to learn in depth about Project Management, Sales tactics, and general office etiquette. Excellent benefits structure. As with most companies, the pay for internal candidates is not excellent, so it is definitely best to get started in management from an external source. Plenty of opportunities for growth if you are willing to put in the time and work."

Average AT&T Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Senior Software Engineer
Posted last month in Bothell, WA

"Excellent work culture. It's great working there and had learned a lot. It's always great to work with giants like these companies."

Posted last month in Middletown, NJ

"ATT has been client of my organization and I am working for them since 2007. ATT has a great learning and working atmosphere. They work on all the different advanced technology. It is very flexible company. Very good for people."

Posted last month in Cleveland, OH

"I worked for AT&T for 15 years. While there is opportunity to move around, there is not much room for actual advancement. Most moves are lateral. Working remote is a wonderful "perk" but it's hard to end your work day too. Sadly, there is a lot of surplus activity within the company and throughout the year people are laid off and then replaced with external contractors instead of experienced, devoted employees. Overall I was very happy with my time at AT&T and was fortunate to work with and for some wonderful staff."

Posted last month in McHenry, IL

"I have worked for AT&T for two years and found the company to be foolish and uninformed. This company does not treat their employees with any respect whatsoever. AT&T raises expectations but does not improve equipment or wiring to customers homes. They have failed in regards to their customers and are falling behind the entire world in regards to technology. I grade AT&T an F!"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Posted last month in Deer Trail, CO

"AT&T is a great company to work for."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Project Management Consultant
Posted last month in Atlanta, GA

"Worked for AT&T on several positions and found them to be a strong company and don't take care of contractors as well as employees doing the same jobs."

Embedded Firmware Engineer
Posted 2 months ago in Atlanta, GA
Sales Representative
Posted 2 months ago in Bel Air, MD

"Good money but always changing commission structure and products. This company does not want to let you get too comfortable in your job. Benefits are ok and we get 1/2 off our phone bills."

Posted 2 months ago in Middletown, NJ

"I've worked for ATT since 2013 and have gone through an immense learning curve. I think it is one of the best places to start off your career."

Posted 2 months ago in Victoria, TX

"I feel that AT&T is a great company to work for. My experiences as a cable splicing technician for AT&T for the past 10 years has been fun and challenging. I saw that this website reported that the average salary for a cable splicing technician is $51,000 per year. I work in south Texas and my salary last year was $72,000."

Posted 2 months ago in Chicago, IL

"This company is one in which everything that is used within the company is of the most advanced state-of-the-art. I believe that the staff manning this equipment are some of the most highly intelligent technical telecommunications people that I have every worked around. When the September 11, 2001 occurred the safety of the entire City of Chicago was under our control. Police, Fire, 911, FBI, CIA and other agencies were under our direct control including a link to the "red phone" to Washington."