AT&T Reviews

On average, employees at AT&T give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest AT&T employees are Cable Splicing Technicians submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Technical Consultants with a rating of 4.9. Browse AT&T Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 1496 AT&T Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Support You Get 3.9
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 3.9
Posted about a month ago in Gardena, CA

"AT&T is a great company that has paid training and doesn't require a lot of certifications. Ive been working for the company for about 2 years going on three now. For the position that I am in, there is little to no supervision required and I like that a lot. As long as you are doing what you're supposed to be doing and being where you're supposed to be, you should NO problems whatsoever. The pay is ok, especially if you don't have any experience at all. The raise is every six months, until you hit max pay. It's a great position for those who doesn't have kids or a family, due to the fact that you are working so many hours, nights included. One of the great things about working for this company are the benefits, like 50% off all services. I hope this review helps anybody who is interested!"

2129 AT&T Company Reviews and Ratings

Network Engineer
Posted this week in Atlanta, GA

"Great! Would love to continue my employment with AT&T, but compensation is not equal to the type of work that I am tasked. Great environment and good people to work with, however."

Posted last week in Fayetteville, GA

"I have been with AT&T for about 6 months, I love the job itself and the company isn't bad at all. They pay fair and the work is easy minus the extreme overtime but that's not exactly a bad thing because we are paid hourly. My only gripe with AT&T is the management, they promote people that are liars and backstabbers. They are the type to shake your hand and smile in your face but they are giving you the finger behind their back."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5

AT&T (2129)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is The Outsource Group (13)
Java Developer
Posted last week in Atlanta, GA

"Management is messed up. Using outsourcing too much."

IT Technical Support Analyst
Posted last week in Austin, TX

"I've worked for AT&T Wi-Fi since 2012. The company emphasizes strong ethical value. Supervisor cares about each agent performance and willing to help if needed."

Average AT&T Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted last week in Chicago, IL

"I contracted at AT&T. I found the company culture of the areas and teams I interacted with to be positive and encouraging. However, upper management was demoralizing in that there was no notice or recognition of business knowledge acquired by contractors and they simply rotated contractors though. Each time with the new people needing to come up to speed with the relevant business knowledge required to perform proficiently in the position. The hands on managers recognized this but upper management insisted all that was necessary was a skill set."

Technology Strategist
Posted last week in San Antonio, TX

"My primary role as Chief Technology Strategist was to act as a liaison between the CIOs of very large AT&T clients and the AT&T technical sales staff. In that role, I assisted my clients in developing technology roadmaps and translating those plans into actionable information for AT&T's sales teams. My tasks also included writing proposals for very large opportunities (some exceeding $10 million in value)."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Premises Technician
Posted this month in Garland, TX

"I have worked with AT&T for 5 years now. I find that moving up is a challenge from the bottom. They have good training and good work ethics. The supervisors have a team method which I have enjoyed. I feel that decisions are not made by me or my supervisor, yet forced by check list."

Customer Service Specialist
Posted this month in Little Rock, AR

"I worked for AT&T from October 2009 through June 2014. While my customers appreciated me and I was very good at researching accounts and resolving issues, the company did not like that I was open and honest with my coworkers about the stresses of the job. I felt it was important to be supportive of coworkers because it is a very high stress job."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Posted this month in Bothell, WA

"I have worked in AT&T from 02/01/2014."

Lead Project Manager
Posted last month in Richardson, TX

"Great place to work if you are looking for new opportunities and new technologies."

Computer Systems Analyst
Posted last month in Dallas, TX

"I worked for AT&T through AutomationImage for an Automated Network Processing project and my overall experience in this project is good. I was involved in the project right from the scratch, which is rare chance to get nowadays, and we as a team did a wonderful job. I hope we continue to get these kinds of projects in future and excel in that as well."

Posted last month in Bothell, WA

"I've worked for AT&T in various capacities for over ten years. In general, they're a great company that suffers from repeated changes in priorities. They will frequently mothball a project that they've already spent millions on. Every team is different: some are poorly organized death marches, some are great projects with great people on reasonable timelines. They also tend to go cyclical on outsourcing. They outsource a project, the project dies, they discover it's a terrible idea, they bring it back in. Then they outsource the next project."

Senior Network Engineer
Posted last month in Alpharetta, GA

"I have worked with company since 2000 and handled different accounts and projects and built a lot of networks from the ground up."

Posted last month in Birmingham, AL

"Worked for AT&T over 30 years. Great opportunities and salaries."

Technical Lead
Posted last month in Las Vegas, NV

"It's a nice place to work and the assurance of exposure to new technologies and techniques in peaceful and healthy environment."