On average, employees at Apple give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Apple employees are Business Advisors submitting an average rating of 4.9 and Software QA Engineers with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 338 Apple Review Ratings)
"Working at Apple is almost a dream compared to any job because knowing that I am a part of a design mecca that other companies try to emulate. More importantly, I did enjoy my stay there, even though it was only 8 months. The work required of me was pretty easy. The environment is mellow, everyone is friendly."
Posted about a year ago in Cupertino, CA
Posted 4 months ago in Pleasanton, CA

"Working for Apple can be both rewarding and mentally draining. Sometimes it can be hard to stay positive or shake off a bad interaction from a jerk customer because your mobile appointments are scheduled within 10 minutes of each other. An average of 6 appointments per the hour is what is expected from you and it can be very trying at times. You aren't guaranteed your lunch or breaks on time when you have multiple unexpected walk in appointments and you have your own scheduled mobile cue as well. It's hard finding a balance in taking care of customers and also balancing a break to reset yourself and attitude... or to simply take a 5 minute breather. Being a Family Room Specialist is definitely a hard position. You need to have a solid team you can rely on and trust."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in Atlanta, GA

"Driven by its dual approach to support employees and customers, Apple created the best working environment for retail, technology, employees. The job roles were defined by clear regulations and principles that are sensible and flexible. The support for employees in every role was demonstrably better than experiences I had at other, competing retailers."

Apple (453)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Intersil (8)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Methode Electronics (8)
Technical Lead
Posted 4 months ago in Sunnyvale, CA

"I've worked for Apple since 2013. I've learned a lot, I was part of interesting web projects during this time, I've known a lot of great skilled people, I've being part of a great team here, I had fun and I'm very happy with this experience."

Specialist
Posted 4 months ago in Escondido, CA

"Great place to work, you'll learn a lot. The culture is really positive, and in at least my experience, your coworkers will make it a delight to come to work. Further, you'll learn a lot of skills; from feedback, to teaching people, to effective management, that will make you more successful in any workplace. However, this is not a career. There isn't much opportunity to move up any significant amount (you choose different roles around the store, and that's mostly it). Also, while benefits are excellent, actual compensation isn't very good, and there's no monetary reward for excelling at your role (no commission, no bonus)."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Average Apple Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Posted 4 months ago in Cupertino, CA

"Nice environment and team work working at Apple."

Posted 4 months ago in Austin, TX

"It was amazing to work there."

Posted 4 months ago in Portland, ME

"Apple has been a very solid company to work for. Being the most profitable company in the world affords job security, and they take their employees very seriously. They listen and adjust to our needs."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Family Room Specialist
Posted 5 months ago in Atlanta, GA

"This company is very great."

Posted 5 months ago in Sunnyvale, CA

"I've worked for Apple as a contractor for close to 2 years. The nature of work and the business were amazing. However, the treatment of temp or contractors was not good. The facility was small where all the contractors were made to work."

Software QA Engineer
Posted 6 months ago in Cupertino, CA

"Great company, amazing co-workers and unbelievable manager."

Posted 7 months ago in Cupertino, CA

"Apple is a interesting place. It's like you get into this environment where most of the people go about work like its the CBS show Survival, this time its Cupertino, grouping up to attack and discredit other teams to shift the spotlight on another group. Its a way of self preservation for employees that have messed up in the past to attack and drive out the newer people coming in to fix it."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in Sacramento, CA

"This company was fun to work for. I wouldn't trade any of the managers or the other employees for the world. They also have a very good and complete training program. I feel as though the customers were the problem with this job. They really expect everyone to know everything."

Posted 7 months ago in Austin, TX

"Great experience in a major technology company, great knowledge acquiring process, a benchmark."

Senior SAP SD Analyst
Posted 7 months ago in Cupertino, CA

"I have worked with Hewlett Packard earlier for 7 years and found the company culture very good and did great technology advancement. Apple is a great client to work for. Job here has many challenges, with the expectation always very high. It's good learning here with meticulous execution."

Posted 7 months ago in Elk Grove, CA

"It was a good year while I was there - one of the best."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5